Pages

MG

Monday 23 August 2010

Summer Popsicles!

Hello....it's been toooo long!!! I am delighted to say that I now have a new printer which I love and a new camera as my old ones totally died on me...phew was I relieved to get those!! I was sent the wrong lead first of all for my printer...I couldn't wait to get printing again as soon as it was all up and running! I've had a few projects in the works since but nothing finished until today!! I do that often...start something and come back to it a few days later, anyone else do that???


Anyway I was lucky enough to have some gorgeous ribbons sent to me from Crafty Ribbons to have a play with so I used a couple on these two cards. First card is a Popsicle Shaped Card from the Cutting Cafe...this is a must have set which I absolutely love...soooo cute!! I actually doodled on this card after taking the pic....silly me but it really finished the card off!! On the back is a personalised label also from the Cutting Cafe.






This next card is from Cricut Paisley Cart...I did mean to put a sentiment on but totally forgot!!! I don't craft well with the little ones around!!! We still have 2 weeks to go before school starts again so we're winding down now!


I used another customised label on the back from the Cutting Cafe.


That's all for today...I am sooo glad to be back!!!


Hugs, Bonnie xx
Supplies:

4 comments:

  1. How sweet are these!?! I love the lil pink bow on the bee! Sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG...bonnie your just a bundle of GREATNESS....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy...how cute is this popcicle card! Love the paper you used. Love the label too...I'm going to have to see if Regina can do one for me. I'd love having my blog address on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! I just llove the bright colors on the popsicle card abd the bumble bee is ths cutest! So stylish and all dressed up, lol! Great job Bonnie!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...